Thursday, September 24, 2009

The new "Phone Call"?


While I was sitting on my computer and skyping with my boyfriend, I realized what a good blog entry "skyping" would be. I browsed the internet and found this article called Making Phone Calls Over the Net, that says internet phone calls are predicted to be the next revolution in telecommunications. It talks about how much cheaper it is and about products that are being made to contribute to it. Not only are you able to talk to people by just speaking but you can view them with a webcam at the same time. All you have to do is download the file on the internet, get a webcam, and start communicating! It didn't cost me anything. So could this really be a transformation from the way we talk to people on phones? Will it replace it? I wonder what Bauerlain thinks about it? Probably that we are all still idiots that find a lazy way to do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment