Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Phyiscal Storage vs Digital Storage?



Okay so I know Micah touched on this but on pages 212-213 Bauerlein talks about a very important issue in our world today. He talked about how people have no clue who they are voting for in elections anymore. Most people just vote for the candidate that they here the most about and who they think is the cool choice. They really have no clue what this person plans to do in office. That is ridiculous and unacceptable. Like stated in the book, if we don't change this democracy cannot be effective. I don't know if any of you noticed this among peers in the last election but I definitely did.

So while I was stumbling no the web I found this pretty cool website. It is a website that compares the media storage of physical disks, records, and cassettes vs the new digital media storage of iPods and other devices. I found some of these facts pretty fascinating and I think all of you will as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment