Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Worlds Wonders/Bauerlain

As I was stumbling on SU I found a very cool article about ten strange places around the world. I looked at them and was in awe that earth is inhabited with these awesome sites. Not only that, but it is amazing that we can take pictures of these places and let everyone in the world see by posting them on the internet. There is no telling where the person who got these pictures is from, but I am suddenly connected with that person and I am connected to these places that are millions of miles away all because of ten photos. These are really interesting places and it makes you wonder how they were made also. Here is the link if you'd like to check it out.



Now, I have also found something in chapter six of Bauerlains book I would like to talk about. He talks about how people who are voting for our presidents and everyone else don't have any idea really what they are voting for. I very strongly agree with this statement because I believe most people never look into things whenever they are voting. They watch the news and listen to what other people tell them, but they don't go and really get background on all that information. I think it is a problem in our country today.

No comments:

Post a Comment