Thursday, September 17, 2009

Twitter in our Lives

We all know how much social networking sites like MySpace and Facebook have had an impact in how we connect to one another. I think this is great, but I'd have to say that Twitter is quite different. I would say it's like Facebook, but with a bunch of things take out of it. So all you have are just updates on what you are doing. It seems to be getting pretty huge very quickly just like Facebook. Though it seems like a lot of the people that register on Twitter make a few updates and then never go back to the site. I find it kind of stupid that people will post meaningless things about what they are doing. I do find it cool that some companies are using Twitter to make updates on merchandise and upcoming releases on albums, games, etc. Twitter can be a cool website at times, and I hope that the creators keep working on it.

Here is a video that I found very funny that is related to Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment