Friday, October 9, 2009

Everyone Has a Story.

I’m sure I have seen many digital stories before, but I had never really thought about them. Looking through the Stories For Change website, I found out a lot about digital story telling. Some stories use no music, but many pictures. Some use very powerful music that ties in to their narration. Some are like personal letters to people, while others are more lighthearted and fun. The one thing that all of these stories have in common is that they share a personal experience in a powerful way. Whether it is about the person’s favorite place, or how they made a difference in their community. The thing I like about digital story telling is that everyone’s lives are different, and we all have many different impactful stories that we could share with others. Digital story telling is a great way to do this, since it uses the story teller’s own voice, with significant images and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment