Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Your Digital Story


After looking through a couple of digital stories on YouTube, I started to notice some very similar things about them. On most of them, they would use Flash in order to help them tell their story. I watched a simple one on baseball. He used Flash to demonstrate how he swung and missed the ball rather than just using a picture. From what I've seen digital stories just are much more interesting and make the job of telling a story much easier. The pictures and the use of Flash make it very easy to keep people entertained. I think that details are more easily remebered by these stories too. I know personally that I learn much easier when I have pictures to back my information up.



Although I found quite a few digital stories about serious/tragic issues in one's life, I also came across some stories that were just for plain entertainment. All in all, digital stories seem like an interesting way to share a story that the teller may find emotionally disturbing. It is also just a different way to get out "your" story to the rest of the world.



Here is a digital story about baseball:




No comments:

Post a Comment