Friday, October 23, 2009

Newspaper vs Internet

To answer Giovanni's question in my opinion I don't think that newspapers will possibly be around much longer. I mean sure there are those who still read and use the newspaper to their advantage and to learn some things about whats going on but more people are turning to other sources than newspapers. Tapscott did a survey on what people were more willing to give up; T.V. or Internet and it was a landslide on T.V. being given up in every country the survey was taken in. I think this is because with the Internet being constantly updated with news reports people can access what is going on much faster this way instead of having to wait until the next day when the paper is delivered and then finding out about something the entirely next day. I think that the Internet is going to cause the entire newspaper system to go under. Who else would possibly agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment