Monday, November 30, 2009

The Daily Prophet


I can remember hearing about the so called harry potter wars that made so much contraversy between schools, librarys, and students. There were some who didn't mind the books, but others who found it offensive and did not approve of their children reading it. As I was reading chapter five of Jenkins, I was amazed at what I was reading. I did not even realize that children went about and collaborated about a fictacious novel. The other part that amazes me is that they all find joy in doing this. They do this on their own time and enjoy going about and making the newspaper for hogwarts. I went onto the web and searched through some the sites that were about this. The individuals who become members have this whole set up of how they are related to Harry or the other characters within the book. I just found this whole concept interesting to look into and read about. I never even considered students doing this, or setting something like this up that so many other students got involved in. Here is a link to just one of the many web pages that I looked into.

No comments:

Post a Comment